Cindy Owen is the wife of Pastor Tony Owen. In January 2009, she officially joined her husband in ministry and is currently the Executive Director of New Testament Baptist Ministries. This position was her introduction into the field of Early Childhood Education. During her term as director, the center has become a Five-Star Center with the state of North Carolina and has implemented Creative Curriculum and Conscious Discipline in the classrooms.
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education from Western Carolina University
- Master of Education at the University of North Carolina Greensboro with a focus on early education and administration
Committees and Boards:
- Advisory Committee at South Piedmont Community College for the Early Childhood Education Program
- NC-PK Advisory Committee for Union County
- Active member of the Union County Child Care Association
- Committee of the “Creating the Future” child care conference held annually at South Piedmont Community College, presenter